Sitting in the middle of the Canon flash range is the Speedlight 430EX II.
Packing plenty of power for a strong punch, the 430EX II features a tilt and swivel flash head with a powerful guide number of 43, while managing to reduce the recyle time by 20% over the previous 430EX model. With a rear LCD screen to display settings, the flash can be used completely manually or in full auto using Canon E-TTL to communicate with the camera through the hotshoe, or alternatively it can also be used as a wireless slave unit.
- Superior build quality, including a metal foot for added strength
- Approx. 20% faster recycling time, compared to previous 430EX
- One-touch, quick-lock mechanism for easy attaching/detaching flash from camera
- Full flash control possible on camera menu, with compatible EOS Digital SLR cameras
- Virtually silent flash recycle Full swivel, 180? in either direction
- Zoom flash head covers range of 24-105mm; maximum guide number 141 ft./43m at ISO 100
- Fixed condenser lens with inner zoom: (1) Auto Zoom, (2) Manual Zoom, (3) Wide Panel
|Zoom Focal Length||-|
|Autofocus Assist Beam||-|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 Months|
Great slave flash
harold flyn, harold flyn, 25/12/2011
the flash is really good especially indoors and in daylight and the battery life is amazingly good.
Easy to use, Compact, Build quality, Battery life, Screen size
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes