FOR USE WITH AUSTRALIAN/NZ APPLIANCES OVERSEAS. Can be used in Europe (except UK), Bali, Noumea, Tahiti, and parts of the middle East, Asia & Sth America. NOTE: For travellers to Italy, Switzerland, Chile, Brazil. Please see our new European adaptor: KA EU IS. You should take the KA EU IS if travelling to these countries.