Canon - Food Photography Flat Lay Workshop | Sydney (119550)
Date and Time:
Thu 25th Nov, 2021, 5:30pm - 7:00pm AEDT
Ted's World Of Imaging
317 Pitt St, Sydney, 2000
Ted's Events NSW
Learn to capture social media worthy food photographs with Canon's Mirrorless range!
Join Ted's Cameras and Canon for a food photography flat lay workshop experience at Ted's World of Imaging Sydney.
In this workshop you will learn about the aesthetics involved in presenting a visually stunning flat lay, as well as an understanding of light, balancing exposure and manipulating your depth of field to achieve the perfect shots of food.
What to bring:
- Canon will have a selection of cameras and lenses available for use, but these will need to be shared with other customers
- Your camera and lenses if you have your own - all brands welcome!
- SD card with available space
COVID-SAFE EVENT POLICY (PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THIS EVENT)
To support a COVID-safe environment for staff and customers, please note the following in line with this event:
- At all times, you will be required to maintain a 1.5m distance from others in this workshop.
- There is strictly no sharing of products and materials. When you are finished with a demo product, please hand it back to the representative running the workshop, so they can prepare it for the next customers use.
- If the law of the state you are in requires the wearing of face masks in an indoor environment, you must bring your own mask and wear it for the duration of this workshop. Masks are not provided by our staff, and all Ted's Camera Stores locations strictly abide by the law as stated by Federal and State Government.
- Hand sanitiser is supplied in store at all times.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping ensure that our consumer events at Ted's Cameras are COVID-safe.
Refunds are available 7 days prior to the event