Night Lights - Long Exposure Workshop in Sydney CBD | Sydney | Beginner (119549)
Date and Time:
Thu 27th Jan, 2022, 7:30pm - 9:30pm AEDT
More sessions available
Circular Quay, Wharf 2
, Sydney, 2000
Ted's Academy NSW
Learn how to get the most out of night photography with this practical Ted's Academy course.
Have you ever wondered how to create amazing images of streaks of traffic lights, the calmness of water or of people walking?
Learning how to use your camera's shutter will broaden your knowledge of understanding and will help you create images that your friends will become envious of! From streaks of light from the passing traffic, to smooth water, and pedestrians passing by, come and join Ted's Academy for a fun and interactive 2 hour photographic workshop of Sydney's most iconic photographic locations!
What you'll learn:
- The use of lights to create patterns
- How to capture light star bursts
- Understanding Shutter Speed
- Shooting in Shutter Priority & Manual Modes
- How to use slow shutter speeds for particular results
What you'll need:
- Camera with CHARGED Batteries
- Memory Cards
- TRIPOD - This is a must!!
- Camera remotes
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Cahill Expressway
- Customs House
- Sydney Observatory
- The Rocks
Please meet at Circular Quay (Wharf 2) at 7.15pm for a 7.30pm start.