Improving your Photography - Composition | Sydney | Beginner (120137)
Date and Time:
Sat 13th Nov, 2021, 9:30am - 11:30am AEST
Ted's World Of Imaging
317 Pitt St, Sydney, 2000
Ted's Academy NSW
Enhance your photographic skills and develop your understanding of composition in photography!
This class is suited to those looking to take their photography to a heightened creative dimension. Our Ted's Academy trainer will take you through the journey of conceptualising through framing your subjects and scenes, and will have you honing in on developing your personal artistry in no time.
By the end of this class, you will discover a more effective way of composing the elements of an image to suit your core intention through photography.
- Tools of Composition
- Depth of Field
- Composing in two planes
- Colour Wheel
- Technical tools
What to Bring
- Camera with CHARGED Battery
- Memory Card
- Notebook and Pen
- Weather appropriate clothing & footwear
* Please note - depending on weather, we may or may not be able to go outside for the practical component of this course.
COVID-SAFE POLICY (PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING)
To support a COVID-safe environment for staff and customers, please note the following:
- At all times, you will be required to maintain a 1.5m distance from others in this workshop.
- There is strictly no sharing of products and materials - you must use your own camera at all times, and your own pen and notebook.
- If the law of the state you are in requires the wearing of face masks in an indoor environment, you must bring your own mask and wear it for the duration of this workshop. Masks are not provided by our staff, and all Ted's Camera Stores locations strictly abide by the law as stated by Federal and State Government.
- Hand sanitiser is supplied in store at all times.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping ensure that Ted's Academy is a COVID-safe environment.
Refunds are available 7 days prior to the event