Manfrotto Pixi Mini Tripod with Ball Head
Own it now, up to 6 months interest free.
With a max load capacity of 1KG, the Manfrotto Pixi mini is a sturdy, high quality table tripod. The ball and socket head is suited for speedy adjustments, and includes a newly designed push button lock for ease of use.
- Ball head with push button lock for quick, easy adjustments
- Use handheld for smooth & Steady videos
- Rubber feet – Reduces slippage li>
- Lightweight & compact
PIXI has a minimal Italian style and is manufactured from stainless steel and Adapto for high quality and a tactile finish. With this solid construction, it provides a secure base in every situation and the rubber feet guarantee a stable and slip-free purchase on any surface.
Thanks to the universal ¼” screw thread and the excellent stability, PIXI can be used with a huge variety of digital devices; the iPhone® (with KLYP), compact cameras, CSC’s and even entry level DSLR’s.
PIXI has been developed for entry level DSLRs fitting these basic requirements:
• Body: maximum weight of 650g/1.4lbs
• Focal length: maximum 85mm (standard non-professional lens)
• Total equipment payload: maximum 1kg/2.2lbs
|Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)||MTPIXI-B|
|Head Type||Ball Head|