Canon EF 24-105mm f4 L IS USM II Zoom
Own it now, up to 6 months interest free.
This updated version of a Canon favourite is sure to be just as popular as its predecessor and become a go-to everyday lens for many EOS users. What remains unchanged in the EF 24-105mm f4 L IS USM II is the versatile wide to telephoto zoom range, suitable for many applications from landscapes, travel and portraiture, and the constant f4 aperture, a plus for handheld shooting. What's new is a revamped optical design and the promise of improved image quality, as well as Air Sphere coating for reducing flare and ghosting.
- Optical Image Stabilisation
- USM autofocus
- Dust and Weather-resistant construction
- 10-blade circular aperture diaphragm
- Premium L series build quality
A new version of the Canon fan favourite
This New Canon EF 24-105mm f4 L IS USM II lens is a worthy upgrade, improving on the already excellent image quality provided by the ever-popular first version of the lens. Remaining untouched are the features that made that lens a success; a versatile wide to telephoto zoom range that is suited to all manner of situations and a constant f4 aperture, offering excellent handheld usability throughout the zoom range. Also aiding with handheld performance is a very effective Optical Image Stabiliser, providing up to 4 stops of improvement and all but banishing camera shake from your images.
Suitable for use on both full-frame and APS-C format Canon EOS DSLRs, the 24-105mm II offers an extended 38.4-168mm equivalent on the smaller format. This range is handy in itself, giving you an extra bit of reach to catch those distant subjects, but the compatibility amongst EOS cameras future-proofs your investment, as this is going to be a lens you will want to keep in your kit for years to come.
As is to be expected of a Canon lens baring the L series moniker, this 24-105mm II is solidly built, with dust and water-resistant construction benefiting its take-everywhere nature. Fluorine coating helps to avoid smudges on the lens surfaces and helps you to easily clean any dirt or dust that is gathered. This lens can confidently be left on the front of your camera throughout your daily travels, without you having to worry too much about forking out extra money for repairs or replacement.
Key optical features
- Four glass-molded aspherical elements are responsible for the edge-to-edge sharpness that you will come to rely on. They also do a good job at minimising distortions.
- Air Sphere coating has been employed on the lens elements, which reduces the appearance of ghosting and flare
- USM autofocus is expectedly very accurate, but it is also fast and near-silent, perfect for Video applications as well as stills
- A 10-blade circular aperture diaphragm helps to assure that any areas that are rendered out of focus due to the large constant aperture are of the highest order
|Product Salable Type||Special Order|
|Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)||EF24-105LISII|
|Dimensions||83.5 x 118 mm|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Lens Type||Telephoto Zoom, Standard Zoom|
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens
- E-77 II 77mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- Lens Hood EW-83M
- LP1219 Soft Lens Case