Rode M3 Microphone
Own it now, up to 6 months interest free.
*A $6 monthly account fee applies
(only payable if a balance is owing) See full Ts & Cs
The RØDE M3 is a highly versatile end-address condenser microphone, designed to be completely at home in the studio, on stage or on location. It is equally suitable as an instrument microphone for guitars, drums and percussion or even vocals.
Featuring a heavy duty metal body and internally shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule mounted for end-address, the M3 can be powered either via P48 phantom power, or an internal 9V battery.
The RØDE M3 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Heavy duty metal body
- Internal capsule shock mount
- High level of RF rejection
- On mic selectable high pass filter @ 80Hz-12dB/Oct (-10 and -20dB PAD)
- 9V Battery Power and 24 - 48V phantom power
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)||M3|