Panasonic Lumix 42.5mm f1.2 Leica Nocticron Power OIS Lens
Own it now, up to 6 months interest free.
Excellent for portraiture and any other photographic purpose requiring a medium telephoto focal length, is the Panasonic Lumix 42.5mm F1.2 Leica Nocticron lens. For low light shooting and creating vast out-of-focus backgrounds, this Micro Four Thirds compatible lens cannot be passed by thanks to its bright f1.2 maximum aperture. Further increasing the usability of this prime lens is the brilliant Power O.I.S, enabling you to create consistently good images under all circumstances - a worthy addition to any Panasonic G or other Micro Four thirds kit.
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 85mm
- Power Optical Image Stabilisation
- Fast f1.2 aperture
- Nine circular diaphragm blades - for pleasing out-of-focus areas
- Stepping motor - quiet and fast AF
A medium-telephoto prime lens for Micro Four Thirds cameras
With a 35mm equivalent focal length of 85mm, this stunning prime lens from Panasonic is perfect for any photographic application requiring a medium-telephoto length. Portraiture photographers in particular will find this Panasonic LUMIX 42.5 f1.2 Leica Nocticron lens a very worthy addition to their Micro Four thirds kit.
Large f1.2 maximum aperture - create stunning bokeh
This Panasonic LUMIX 42.mm lens features a large, bright f1.2 maximum aperture rating to enable you to shoot under virtually any lighting condition. After the sun goes down and there isn't much light around, you can open this aperture right up to maintain shooting at acceptable shutter speeds, which reduces the risk of camera shake. This large maximum aperture combined with the nine circular diaphragm blades, ensures that background out-of-focus areas, or bokeh, are rendered into a complete blur that is beautiful in appearance. This characteristic is a favourite amongst portrait photographers and will add some refinement to your images.
Power O.I.S - Sharp images free from blur
Camera shake and blur have always been an enemy, threatening to ruin many once in a lifetime images. Thanks to the built-in Power Optical Image stabiliser in the Panasonic LUMIX 42.5mm lens, you can dramatically reduce the risks of this occurring in your important photos. This stabiliser combined with the previously mentioned large maximum aperture, make this Panasonic lens an ultimate available-light shooter.
Other Key Features
- Excellent optical construction containing two Aspherical and one Extra-low dispersion lens element, which team up to reduce the effects of aberrations and distortions and to ensure a high-level of Image sharpness and clarity.
- Ultra high refractive index - producing edge-to-edge sharpness
- Nano surface coating - reduces the effects of stray light, such as Flare and Ghosting
- Stepping AF motor - Fast and quiet autofocus, suitable for still photography and video purposes
|Product Salable Type
|Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
|Fixed Focal Length
|74 x 76.8mm
|Micro Four Thirds
|Lens cap, Lens hood, Lens rear cap, Lens storage bag
- Lens cap
- Lens hood
- Lens rear cap
- Lens storage bag