Nikon Z 50mm F1.8 S Lens
Own it now, up to 6 months interest free.
For the freshly announced mirrorless Nikon Z-Mount range, comes this standard prime lens, the Nikon Z 50mm f1.8 S. There's a reason the 50mm focal length remains so popular, its "normal" focal length is perfect for keeping things simple and letting your photography do the talking. A premium optical construction which Nikon have perfected through years of manufacturing experience provides you with exceptional image quality, sharp and free from distortions. The fast f1.8 aperture is perfect for shooting in dimly-lit situations, as well as allowing you to blur out the background, if the image calls for it.
- For the new Nikon Z-Mount
- Bright f1.8 Max Aperture
- Speedy, stepping AF motor
- Rugged, weather-sealed design
- Nano crystal & Super integrated coatings
A new prime lens, for an exceptional new system
With the announcement of new camera systems, comes new lenses, which is where this lens fits in, the Nikon Z 50mm f1.8 S. For the new FX-Format Nikon Z system, this lens provides a standard prime option, its "normal" focal range a great fit for portraits, travel and a world of other applications. A fast f1.8 maximum aperture allows you to keep experiencing the joys of handheld shooting after the sun has begun to set, especially when taking into consideration the built-in VR of the new Z cameras. You will also be free to explore with ease, depths of field within your pictures. Just how blurred-out the backgrounds of those portraits are, is entirely in your capable hands.
Perfect for the varied shooting styles of the modern photographer the Nikon Z 50mm f1.8 S includes a stepping AF motor, which is everything you want in a focus system. Speedy, silent and incredibly accurate. Just as expected of the next generation of lenses, the 50mm f1.8 is your perfect match for stills, as well as videos. Full-time manual focus is available for those moments when you want to provide a little assistance in locating the desired focal point while staying as compact as possible when in use, this lens focuses internally.
- 2 extra-low dispersion & 2 Aspherical elements used in optical construction - reduced fringing aberrations, distortions etc, with high levels of edge-to-edge sharpness
- Nanocrystal and super integrated coatings - reduced flare, ghosting and internal reflections
- Programmable control ring - use to adjust manual focus, aperture, or exposure compensation
- Dust and moisture-resistance - free and confident, year-round shooting
|Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
|Fixed Focal Length
|76 x 86.5 mm
- Nikon Z 50mm F1.8 S Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Case