Fujifilm XF 50-140mm F2.8 R OIS
Own it now, up to 6 months interest free.
*A $6 monthly account fee applies
(only payable if a balance is owing) See full Ts & Cs
This premium Fuji lens – created for professional portraits and telephoto photography – is Fuji’s flagship zoom lens in their XF range. With an incredible focal length range of 50mm to 140mm, coupled with a fixed f2.8 aperture – this lens is a must for any photographer who needs ample quality in their distant photography. Whether it be sports/wildlife photography, low-light photography or portraits, this lens covers it all at a high standard – not to mention the casing of the lens is completely weather-sealed!
- Fixed f2.8 aperture – fast, amazing in low-light.
- Fast auto-focus system.
- Weather-sealed, dust-proof and can perform in temperatures down to -10 degrees.
- 995g – so still pretty light for the punch it packs.
- Ideal for pro’s and semi-pro’s.
A pro-level zoom lens for the Fujifilm XF range, the 50-140mm f2.8 R OIS lens is excellent for partaking in serious action and long telephoto shooting. This is the lens that photographers have been waiting for, allowing the X-series range to stand alongside the established DSLR brands as a serious Sports, wildlife and wedding camera. Throughout the versatile, long zoom range this lens benefits from a constant f2.8 maximum aperture, which benefits handheld shooting and also helps photographers to separate their foregrounds from their backgrounds, for eye-catching professional results.
Along with the large aperture letting in heaps of light and allowing for faster shutter speeds the Fuji 50-140mm includes a highly effective Optical Image Stabiliser to tackle camera-shake. This stabiliser as well as the relatively light weight of under 1KG makes it more than possible for this zoom lens to be used extensively handheld. For times when you do need the extra support the tripod collar allows you to add the lens to a tripod or monopod quickly and efficiently and helps keep your setup sturdy and evenly weighted.Other Key Features
- Premium 23 element construction produces stunning images and edge to edge sharpness, time and time again.
- Fujifilm’s HT-EBC coating frees you from the perils of flare and ghosting, leaving sharp and contrasty images
- Smooth and creamy bokeh thanks to the 7-blade circular aperture
|Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)||75468|
|Dimensions||82.9mm X 175.9mm|
|Lens Mount||Fuji X|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 YEAR|