Fujifilm XF 16-55mm R F2.8
Own it now, up to 6 months interest free.
*A $6 monthly account fee applies
(only payable if a balance is owing) See full Ts & Cs
This Fuji general purpose lens –designed for users with a passion for portraits and landscapes – is a must for any professional photographer where clarity and low-light capabilities matter. With its fixed f2.8 aperture, and its focal length range of 16mm to 55mm, this lens is incredibly versatile in most situations. Add the fact that this lens is weather-resistant, and you have a setup that you will rarely change whilst travelling or on-the-go.
- Fixed 2.8 Aperture – great for low-light
- Weather-proof, dust-proof and can withstand -10 degree conditions.
- Incredible sharpness, from the centre of frame, right to the edges.
- High speed, low-noise auto-focus mechanism
- Sleak design to match Fuji’s X range.
This Fujifilm 16-55mm f2.8 R lens performs all of the tasks of your standard zoom lens, but to the premium standards expected from a specialist type lens. Covering the wide to normal range that most everyday lenses dwell in, this lens is tailored to suit the needs of your day to day shooting, from landscapes, to portraits to family group shots. Throughout this highly versatile zoom range you are gifted with a wonderful, fast f2.8 constant aperture, which not only presents you with stunning depth of field control, but also premium handheld shootability. You can easily shoot from dawn to dusk with this lens and come home with an unprecedented amount of tack sharp pictures.Copyright - Hayato Ebihara
Like much of the other lenses in the X-series range, the 16-55mm lens benefits from a physical aperture ring, which allows for a more hands-on style of shooting that many photographers find preferable. Combined with one of the Fujifilm bodies with dedicated shutter and ISO dials is a throwback to a more simplistic and primitive style of shooting that many of us remember from the pre-digital age. On opposite sides of the coin, this lens contains a very modern AF system, with internal focusing and a Twin Linear motor AF, resulting in lightning fast focus speeds and stealth-like operating, great for all manner of shooting including the HD video that many Fuji X cameras allow.Copyright - Hayato Ebihara Other Key Features
- Weather-sealed - 14 seals across the lens barrel render this lens both dust and moisture sealed, perfect for shooting out in the elements
- Beautiful optical design of 17 elements in 12 groups, which includes three Aspherical and three Extra-low dispersion elements. Sharpness and detail are of the highest order, while aberrations and distortions are reduced drastically
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm - renders out of focus areas with class and beauty
|Lens Mount||Fuji X|
|Lens Type||Standard Zoom|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 YEAR|