Macro Photography Workshop | Sydney | Beginner (119548)
Date and Time:
Fri 11th Feb, 2022, 2:00pm - 3:30pm AEDT
More sessions available
Ted's World Of Imaging
317 Pitt St, Sydney, 2000
Ted's Academy NSW
Explore and learn the extreme close-up world of Macro Photography!
Macro photography involves the extreme close-up photography of very small subjects in which they appear larger than life size.
Exploring and learning about the extreme close-up world of macro photography is both challenging and rewarding.
In this 1.5 hour workshop, you will:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of all aspects needed to take a great macro/close up photo
- Learn about the right equipment and lenses required for macro photography
- Walk away feeling more confident than ever before in your abilities and in your understanding of how to take a great macro photo
What you need to bring:
- Your own DSLR or Mirrorless camera (all brands welcome!)
- Your Macro lense (if you do not have, please let us know so that we can arrange one for you to try out)
- Tripod (if you do not have, you may use one of the display tripods in store)
- A memory card, so you can keep your images after the event
BONUS: You will receive a beautiful 8x10 print of your best shot courtesy of the Ted's Print Lab for FREE after this class to take home!