Introduction To Studio Lighting with Jason Lau - 15th October
An introduction to studio lighting and learning how to shape & create beautiful lighting effects for portraits and fashion with Ted's Master Jason Lau.
This workshop is aimed at both beginner and established photographers who want to gain greater confidence in using studio flashes and modifiers.
Effective lighting techniques are explained in relaxed and engaging ways, opening up new realms of photography and visual styles. Questions are encouraged and inspiring examples will be shown. All attendees will have opportunities to participate in our hands on demonstrations.
In this workshop we will cover:
- How to take control of your light
- Creative single light techniques
- Cheap tricks to create expensive looks
- Shaping the light for dramatic effects
- Tips for editing studio images