Sigma AF 12-24mm F4 DG HSM ART - Nikon
Own it now, up to 6 months interest free.
Sigma's Art series of lenses have helped the brand stake its claim as a serious manufacturer of optics rather than a purely budget conscious option and this latest addition to the range is sure to convert even more sceptics. The 12-24mm f4 DG HSM Art lens is an ultra-wide angle zoom lens with a rugged construction and premium optics, ideal for such uses as landscapes, travel, group shots and interiors. Whether mounted on full frame and APS-C format Digital SLRS, this lens offers edge to edge sharpness while its constant f4 aperture allows consistent handheld shooting.
- Super multi-layer coating
- Dust and splash proof construction
- Aspherical and FLD elements
- Hypersonic AF motor
- Compatible with Sigma's Usb dock for firmware updates
A premium wide-angle zoom from Sigma
For capturing Landscapes, cramped interiors and other areas that require a wider field of view, is this full frame compatible Sigma 12-24mm f4 DG HSM Art lens. A new member of the popular Art series, this lens provides the same level of high-end performance and build quality as previous offerings. This lens is sure to help cement Sigma as a serious contender for the major brands, as opposed to just another budget third party option.
A constant f4 aperture means you can shoot at relatively faster shutter speeds throughout the zoom range, providing you with great handheld performance and the opportunity to travel light, sans tripod. The HSM autofocus drive of this lens offers snappy focus speeds with pinpoint accuracy, while Full time manual override is possible simply by grabbing the large, well-positioned focus ring. A rugged and ready lens, the Sigma 12-24mm manages to be dust and splash proof, while maintaining a compact and lightweight quality, thanks to being made from a thermally stable composite.
- An optical construction worthy of Sigma's Art series, contains FLD and Aspherical elements, resulting in eye-catching image quality and an aversion to distortions and aberrations
- Bokeh, or out of focus areas are striking in appearance thanks to the rounded 9-blade aperture diaphragm
- Future firmware updates and tweaks are supported due to compatibility with Sigma's USB dock
|Product Salable Type
|Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
|4.0in. × 5.2in.
|Wide Angle Zoom
- Sigma 12-24mm f/4 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon
- Lens Case