Phottix Wireless Flash Kit - Canon
Own it now, up to 6 months interest free.
A perfect portable lighting kit on a budget is this Phottix Scott Kelby Mitros+ TTL flash and Odin TCU TTL Flash transmitter kit. This full featured set of equipment is intuitive to setup and easy to use, either in the studio or out and about shooting on location. Thanks to the built in Odin transmitter/receiver and separate Odin TCU flash transmitter, remote flash control is a breeze, opening you up to a whole new exciting world of photography - the next logical step for you as a photographer.
- Mitros+ Flash - Guide No: 190
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL/E-TTL II
- 10” Flash Softbox, 36” umbrella & more
- 28” gear bag - easy to carry with you
- Wireless, High-speed synchro and stroboscopic mode - all available
Various accessories for different lighting techniques
For flexibility when it comes to lighting up your subjects, this kit offers you some options to experiment and try out different techniques. A 10” Softbox is included which is perfect when you wish to diffuse your light output and there is also Varos II Multi-function umbrella holder which pairs nicely with the included 36” double-small folding white shoot-through umbrella. Further accessories included in the kit are a sandbag which helps to hold things steady, a 6.5 foot light stand and a 28” gear bag to comfortably carry this whole impressive kit around in.
- Modelling Flash setting - Preview your settings
- High speed synchro with your camera's fastest shutter speed
- Built in diffuser and bounce card in flash head
- Stroboscopic mode
- AF Assist
- Ability to connect to other flash systems VIA 3.5mm Sync Port
|Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)||PH80377|
|Dimensions||3.07 X 7.95 cm (Flash)|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|