A premium super zoom from Panasonic - the Lumix FZ2500
The new successor to a long and popular range from Panasonic is the Lumix FZ2500. Bolstering a 20x optical zoom lens, with a 24-480mm equivalent range, the FZ2500 is adept at capturing all subjects that you encounter, from wide and majestic views, to tightly cropped action shots. A 20.1 megapixel MOS sensor is in charge of capturing your pictures in unison with the powerful Venus engine image processor. This leads to clean and clear images, night or day.
A major drawcard of this long-running Panasonic super zoom range has been lens quality and the FZ2500 holds no exception. This Leica branded lens is constructed of multiple high quality elements utilising Panasonic's most advanced technologies, resulting in a premium level of image quality. An inner zoom structure allows for smooth zooming, in order to best suit the capture of video.
In keeping with modern tradition, the FZ2500 is far from being a still photography-only camera. 4K resolution video is on offer for you to capture those moments that inspire your inner cinematographer and the results will do even your most important moments justice. More advanced video enthusiasts will be pleased by a few specific inclusions including Live HDMI output, slow and quick motion, Cinelike Gamma, dolly zoom and more.
Other Key Features
- Built for speed - Ultra high speed AF and 7 frames per second continuous shooting
- Intuitive controls on lens barrel - assign various settings to function buttons, control zoom, focus and built-in ND filter
- Macro shooting - focus as close as 3cm
- Post focus function - the power of pinpointing your focal point, post capture
- 4K photo
- 2,360k-dot OLED Live View Finder
- Vari-angle & touch sensitive 3.0 LCD screen