Advanced hybrid autofocus system
Nikon 1 V2 is equipped with Nikon's original advanced hybrid autofocus system which automatically selects an appropriate system from phase-detection autofocus or contrast-detect autofocus according to shooting situations. What's more, the high-speed autofocus comes into play for capturing fast-moving subjects in clear focus.
Dual dial - effortless control
The Nikon V2 comes with dual control dials for complete control of your images. The mode dial offers you a selection of eight special shooting modes (auto/advanced movie mode/Motion Snapshot mode/best moment capture mode/P, S, A, M modes), while the command dial and feature button allows fine adjustments to your image without taking your eyes off your subject.
Slow view - capture the moment
Try Nikon 1 V2's original slow view function which captures a series of 40 frames in mere seconds when you press the shutter-release button halfway, and plays them back continuously in slow motion. Now you can capture the most decisive moments easier than ever.
Live image control - precision at your fingertips
With live image control, you can easily adjust and see the results of various settings even before the shot is taken. Instantly adjust background blur, brightness, motion and active d-lighting to achieve your desired image.
Other Nikon 1 V2 highlights
- 14.2 effective megapixels with Nikon CX-format CMOS image sensor.
- Further improved "EXPEED 3A" high-speed image-processing engine which is designed exclusively for Nikon 1.
- Enhanced Smart Photo Selector helps you catch the very best moments without effort.
- Enhanced Motion Snapshot: a new image expression where still images meet movies.
- During Full HD video recording, stills with an aspect ratio of 3:2 can be captured without interrupting recording.
- Equipped with a 0.47-in. 1440k-dot high-resolution electronic viewfinder with an approx. 100% frame coverage.
- A built-in flash to capture subtle expressions even in a dimly lit environment.