- Ultra-secure tripod attachment system provides secure attachment for a tripod or monopod at side of pack
- Hydration-ready pocket offers easy-access to a 1 liter hydration reservoir (not included)
- Trekking pole (or ice axe) attachments points provide an easy and secure system for expanding carrying capacity
- Patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™ protects gear from rain, snow, dust and sand
- Multiple adjustment points allow for a custom and comfortable fit at shoulders, sternum and waist
- Back panel zippered pocket offers storage for small accessories and personal items
- Constructed of lightweight, resilient and high-performance fabrics such as 210D triple-ripstop nylon with PU coating for improved durability
DSLR with grip, with attached 70-200mm f/2.8 lens, 1-2 extra lenses or flashes, Tripod or monopod, 1 litre hydration reservoir, Cables, memory, manual and extra accessories
||18.5 X 13.5 X 35 cm
||22.5 x 18.5 x 40.5 cm (8.86 x 7.28 x 15.94 in)
Just what I needed
Joseph Blackburn, Melbourne, 9/04/2013
Got it specifically to carry my Nikon D90 with a Sigma 70-200 F2.8 lens - fits nicely, room for flash, spare lens, extra batteries and all sorts other goodies. I like that the main compartment rests against your back - no way for someone behind you to steal anything while you're not looking. The main compartment also lifts out as a separate carry bag. Other external pockets for easy access to small items. Bag itself is incredibly lightweight and very well padded. Has a rain cover and lots of straps for tripods, hydration unit/headphone cable - main it has everything that opens and shuts in a very compact size.
Easy to use, Compact, Build quality
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes
Sorry, we couldn't find any related accessories for this product.