DMC - Digital Multi-Coated
- Digital multi-coated filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections.
For Longer Exposures
- Without changing the aperture, the Variable NDX filter allows the freedom to change the shutter speed according to the effect desired. For example, without adjusting the aperture, the same 1/60 scene can be taken using the Variable NDX filter with shutter speeds from 1/20 to 6 seconds, with just a turn of the outer filter ring. The problem of diffraction is eliminated by being able to work with a slow shutter speed.
For Wider Apertures
- With the Variable NDX filter, the shutter speed remains constant for a wide aperture easily creating a blurred background effect.
Prevents Overexposure / Highlight Clipping
- Even with a shutter speed of 1/8000 seconds, a large aperture of F1.4 or F1.2 can cause overexposure / highlight clipping. With the Variable NDX filter, this overexposure is eliminated.
For HDSLR MOVIES
- For HD video-enabled cameras, use the Variable NDX filter to easily adjust light control and shutter speed. The Variable NDX filter makes it simple to produce blurred background effects, simulate a night scene or create manual fade in / fade out effects. It is also perfect for use in bright locations such as beach or snow scenes and city scapes.
|Memory Card Capacity
Sorry, we couldn't find any related accessories for this product.