Kenko 72mm Pro 1D Circular Polariser
Own it now, up to 6 months interest free.
*A $6 monthly account fee applies
(only payable if a balance is owing) See full Ts & Cs
PRO1D WIDE BAND CIRCULAR PL Filter allows you to remove unwanted refelection from nonmetallic surfaces such as water and glass. Kenko's CIRCULAR PL uses newly developed, innovative polarizing material. WIDE BAND makes Digital SLR camera's viewfinder image color difference has been corrected.
This medium-class ﬁlter series was developed in the mid-2000s when digital single-lens reﬂex cameras were popular. Adopting digital multi-coat technology, these ﬁlters achieve an overall ﬁlter transparency of 99% (protector) with a minimum price premium. The new-concept ﬁlter series employs a black-painted frame for reduced reﬂection in the glass, a knurled frame for easy attachment, and other user-friendly features. These ﬁlters function well not only with digital cameras but also with ﬁlm cameras.
- Digital multi-coated filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections. pro1d-mc.gif
Black Almite Frame
- Filters feature a black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections.
Black Rimmed Glass
- These filters are equipped with black rimmed glass to reduce the chance of light reflecting off the edge.
Low Profile Frame
- Ultra thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses are also designed to hold a lens cap.
Knurling Edge Frame
- These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal.
UV Protected Case
- Filter cases are UV protected to further lengthen the life of filters.
|Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)||237287|