This medium-class ﬁlter series was developed in the mid-2000s when digital single-lens reﬂex cameras were popular. Adopting digital multi-coat technology, these ﬁlters achieve an overall ﬁlter transparency of 99% (protector) with a minimum price premium. The new-concept ﬁlter series employs a black-painted frame for reduced reﬂection in the glass, a knurled frame for easy attachment, and other user-friendly features. These ﬁlters function well not only with digital cameras but also with ﬁlm cameras.
- Digital multi-coated filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections. pro1d-mc.gif
Black Almite Frame
- Filters feature a black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections.
Black Rimmed Glass
- These filters are equipped with black rimmed glass to reduce the chance of light reflecting off the edge.
Low Profile Frame
- Ultra thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses are also designed to hold a lens cap.
Knurling Edge Frame
- These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal.
UV Protected Case
- Filter cases are UV protected to further lengthen the life of filters.
|Memory Card Capacity
Sorry, we couldn't find any related accessories for this product.