Hoya 67mm ND16 Pro1D DMC Filter
Own it now, up to 6 months interest free.
*A $6 monthly account fee applies
(only payable if a balance is owing) See full Ts & Cs
The ND16 is a dark neutral density filter with a filter factor of 16, meaning there is 4 stop light loss. This is a great filters for slowing down shutter speeds to capture motion. An example: In daylight, maybe the slowest shutter speed possible without a filter could be 1/60 sec at F/22 By adding the HOYA PRO1 ND16, a shutter speed of 1/4 sec would be possible.
Another use of the ND16 would be controlling depth of field. With a strong ND16, a much wider aperture can be used. Wide apertures like F/1.4 and F1.8 create a very shallow depth of field and have the effect of isolating the subject from the background. Creative possibilities are endless with this type of filter.
- Digital multi-coated filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections.
- Filters feature a black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections.
- These filters are equipped with black rimmed glass to reduce the chance of light reflecting off the edge.
- Ultra thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses are also designed to hold a lens cap.
- These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal.
- Filter cases are UV protected to further lengthen the life of filters.
|Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)||67PND16|