Another use of the ND16 would be controlling depth of field. With a strong ND16, a much wider aperture can be used. Wide apertures like F/1.4 and F1.8 create a very shallow depth of field and have the effect of isolating the subject from the background. Creative possibilities are endless with this type of filter.
- Digital multi-coated filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections.
- Filters feature a black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections.
- These filters are equipped with black rimmed glass to reduce the chance of light reflecting off the edge.
- Ultra thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses are also designed to hold a lens cap.
- These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal.
- Filter cases are UV protected to further lengthen the life of filters.
|Memory Card Capacity
Sorry, we couldn't find any related accessories for this product.