Create your own, new perspective
Distort perspectives or correct and control the appearance of lines within your images with this Canon TS-E 45mm f2.8 lens. Specifically handy for architecture and landscape photography, this lens can help you achieve unique and interesting perspectives that are not achievable with a standard lens. As well as controlling perspectives, these movements allow for you to precisely control the depth of field within your images, controlling exactly what is in focus and how much is a blur.
- Maximum tilt +/- 8 degrees
- Maximum shift +/- 11mm
- Rotate mount 90 degrees left or right
- Control tilt and shift simultaneously or separately
With a normal focal length of 45mm, this lens offers a 51 degree angle of view when mounted on full frame EOS cameras, making it perfect for a range of standard day to day photographic applications. The compact size of this lens is maintained throughout usage thanks to an internal floating lens system and rear focus. Solid and reliable build quality leads to the controls for manual focus as well as tilt and shift being easy to operate, as well as long lasting.
- Truly circular aperture creates out of focus areas that are stunning in appearance
- Minimal flare and ghosting thanks to sub-wavelength structure coatings
- High-resolution images with low distortion to the edge of the frame, due to a construction containing high precision glass