Sony - Whale Watching Workshop | Sydney (119550)
Date and Time:
Sat 6th Nov, 2021, 9:00am - 11:00am AEST
, Sydney, 2000
Ted's Events NSW
Experience the power of the Sony Alpha system out on the open ocean!
Join Ted's Cameras and Sony Australia for a Whale Watching Workshop experience in Sydney.
This is your chance to experience Sydney's open ocean and learn how to capture the stunning seascape and whales with some of the most premium offerings from Sony.
Test and try the power of Sony's Alpha system, including the all new Sony Alpha A1 & Alpha A7S Mark III. Sony will also have a range of telephoto lenses available to try on the day.
What to bring
- Sony Cameras and lenses will be provided for your use. If you would like to bring your own camera you may. Please remember to charge your batteries.
- Memory Card
- Notebook and pen if you'd like to take any notes
COVID-SAFE EVENT POLICY (PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THIS EVENT)
To support a COVID-safe environment for staff and customers, please note the following in line with this event:
- Upon signing in for this event, you will be asked to sanitise your hands before handling any products
- At all times, you will be required to maintain a 1.5m distance from the brand representative and any other customers involved in this session
- There is strictly no sharing of demonstrational products - you will be allocated your own products to try, and must hand these back to the brand representative before they can be given to another customer
We thank you for your cooperation in helping ensure that our consumer events at Ted's Cameras are COVID-safe.
Refunds are available 7 days prior to the event