Introduction to Lightroom | Sydney | Beginner (117318)
Date and Time:
Sat 20th Nov, 2021, 1:00pm - 3:00pm AEST
Ted's World Of Imaging
317 Pitt St, Sydney, 2000
Ted's Academy NSW
This class runs for 2 hours and is designed for those who are just starting out with Lightroom.
This course will cover:
- What is Lightroom?
- RAW vs JPEG files
- Navigating Lightroom
- Importing Images
- Storage Options
- Synchronising settings (basic)
- Basic Keywording
- Editing Images
- Basic Presets
- Exporting Images
- Emailing from Lightroom
- Basic Lightroom maintenance
You will need:
- A fully charged laptop (don't forget your charger, just in case!)
- Lightroom pre-installed on your device (if you do not have Lightroom yet, you can download a free trial here)
COVID-SAFE POLICY (PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING)
To support a COVID-safe environment for staff and customers, please note the following:
- At all times, you will be required to maintain a 1.5m distance from others in this workshop.
- There is strictly no sharing of products and materials - you must use your own camera at all times, and your own pen and notebook.
- If the law of the state you are in requires the wearing of face masks in an indoor environment, you must bring your own mask and wear it for the duration of this workshop. Masks are not provided by our staff, and all Ted's Camera Stores locations strictly abide by the law as stated by Federal and State Government.
- Hand sanitiser is supplied in store at all times.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping ensure that Ted's Academy is a COVID-safe environment.
Refunds are available 7 days prior to the event