Save $50The FinePix Real 3D W3 is Fujifilm's second 3D compact camera, and the first to shoot movies in HD. Full Details
24mm Wide Angle
24mm optical zoom lens allows you to capture the real scale, depth, dynamism of the scene at a wide angle.
14 Megapixels - With Vivid Colors and ClarityFull Details
An impressive 14 megapixels resolution won't miss the finest details of your subject. Images are captured sharp and clear, in vivid colors, even when printed at large sizes.
Do you have a large collection of printed photos that you would like to share with your family and friends? The Kaiser Baas iPad PhotoScanner is the easy way to scan your photos or documents directly to your iPad.
- Scan up to A4 size photos and documents
- Scan resolution of 300 dpi
- Free download of the i-Scan App from the App Store
- Charge the iPad when the device is turned off
- Preview in real time on the iPad screen when scanning photos and documents
Save $30Rating:Allowing instant shooting, the 15mm lens is great for when you need to take that split second shot during the day. Designed as a lens that substitutes for a body cap, the new 15mm f8.0 Body Cap Lens features a 3 element in 3 group wide-angle design. A small lever enables manual focus and it has an infinity setting as well. Designed to accentuate the effects of Art Filters, the fixed aperture optical design creates sharply focused centre regions with softer edge details. Full Details
The Olympus PEN E-PL5 compact system camera is the ‘Middle’ of the PEN range. The Olympus EPL-5 sports a 16 Megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor which gives you sharp, clear shots in both RAW and JPG. In-camera RAW editing is available, and the flip-out 3” touch screen lets you pinpoint your autofocus and shoot self portraits. The EPL5 has a drive mode dial which lets you select your shooting modes quickly instead of diving into the menu, and also supports Flash Air SD storage/wireless cards, letting you turn your camera into a Wi-Fi hotspot so you can share your photos with other wireless devices.Full Details
The Olympus EPM-2 digital compact system camera is one of the smallest on the market- perfect for those that want high-quality images with interchangeable lenses in a relatively tiny package. The PEN Mini 2 16 Megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor and TruePic VI processor shoot quickly and with a high quality output in both RAW and/or JPEG, and 11 art filters let you add some creative flair to your shots. You can shoot manually or on Auto, with an array of scene modes to choose from.
TOP 5 FEATURES:
- 16 Megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor. Sharp and reliable images, just as you have come to expect.
- In-Body Image stabilization. Make sure your shots don’t suffer from camera shake.
- In-Camera RAW editing. Don’t wait until you’re at a computer- play around with your shots in the camera.
- Full HD Movie with Movie effects. Record fantastic video with plenty of effects filters to keep you and your audience entertained.
- 8 FPS Continuous Shooting. Shoot up to 8 frames per second so you don’t have to miss that one perfect shot.Full Details
Save $49This lens blends versatility with affordability, giving the casual photographer a broader canvas without having to carry a multitude of lenses. Great wide-angle capability with a standard 3X zoom range. Full Details
Save $50Kit Lens - Without Box. Offering a 4X zoom coverage in the telephoto range, the DAL 50-200mm features an angle of view from 31.5 degrees to 8.1 degrees (equivalent in focal length from 76.5mm to 306mm in the 35mm format). As with all DA-Series lenses, this DAL 50mm-200mm features a responsive "Quick-Shift Focus System" that allows photographers to instantly switch the focus mode from auto to manual with a slight twist of the focus ring. Full Details