Case for iPhone 4/4S + ML120 LED Light + POCKET Tripod
- Features Manfrotto's 4-Point Rail System
- Standard 1/4" Thread Mount
- Snap-On Light Adapter for LED Attachment
- Protective Felt Lined Polycarbonate Case
- All iPhone Controls Remain Accessible
- KLYP is the first iPhone case designed specifically by Manfrotto to improve your iPhone photos, videos and videocalls by letting you attach image-enhancing accessories like LED lights and supports.
- KLYP mounts Manfrotto LED Light units. Continuous light like that from our LEDs is the only way to reliably enhance the quality of iPhone videos AND photos taken in low light. Strobe light can't sync with the iPhone's rolling shutter, but constant LED light works fine!
- The innovative KLYP case also allows your iPhone to be fitted to a tripod or other camera support, further improving the sharpness and detail of your images.
- Easy-fit two piece design offers full protection of your iPhone, with felt inserts to prevent scratching and damage
- "Soft – Touch" coating gives an elegant, pleasant-to-hold feel to the KLYP
- Full access to all controls retained
Includes Manfrotto MK394 Tripod, Manfrotto MM394 Monopod and Kata DC439 Bag
- The MK394-H 3 way tripod kit is designed to maximise lightweight and stability, ensuring a durable shooting experience thanks to its high quality materials.
- The MM394 is a compact and easy-to-use monopod belonging to the 390 family. Ideal for both photo and video applications, it is crafted with high quality aluminium to ensure maximum durability for a creative and enjoyable shooting experience>
- The DC-439 is a comprehensive camera bag which is designed with style to hold and organize your compact camcorder with chargers, cables + accessories or your D/SLR with standard zoom lens + accessories
-36 LEDs -Double flash universal attachment -Index dimmer 0-100% dimmability -4 AAA lithium batteries,1.5 hrs lifespan – 4 AAA alkaline batteries, 1hr lifespan – 4 AAA rechargeable -NiMh batteries, 0.5 hr lifespan (batteries not included) -Back Liteled – illuminates camera commands when shooting at night -Lux (power of light beam): 420 lux at 1m -Color temperature: 5600° K -Dual function – the light can be mounted vertically or horizontally -Stackable – you can attach additionl lights for enhanced light output -Reduced energy consumption through low heat generation -Long lifespan -Highly shock resistant -2-year warranty Full Details
- 24 LEDs - double flash universal attachment - icon dimmer – language aligned with camera commands (full dimmable) - 2 AAA lithium batteries,1.5 hrs lifespan – 2 AAA alkaline batteries, 1hr lifespan – 2 AAA rechargeable -NiMh batteries, 0.5 hr (batteries not included) - back lite LED – illuminates camera commands when shooting at night - Lux (power of light beam): 220 lux at 1m - color temperature: 5600° K - reduced energy consumption through low heat generation - long lifespan - highly shock resistant - 2-year warranty Full Details
- 12 LEDs - Double flash universal attachment - On-off switch – 1 AAA alkaline battery, 1hr lifespan – 1 AAA rechargeable NiMh -battery, 0.5 hr lifespan (batteries not included) - LUX (power of light beam): 120 LUX at 1m - Color temperature: 5600° K - Reduced energy consumption through low heat generation - Long lifespan - Highly shock resistant - 2-year warranty Full Details
The MK393-PD is a compact and easy-to-use photo system belonging to the 390 family, designed to ensure maximum durability through its high quality metal construction. This kit is fitted with an integrated compact photo head with a fixed camera attachment providing fast and multi-angle movements. Full Details
The MF390 (MK393-H) photo-movie kit is designed to maximise compactness and stability, ensuring a durable shooting experience thanks to the high quality materials. This tripod-head system has an integrated compact head with a quick camera attachment for precise photo and video shooting. Full Details